3/13/10

Transforming Love

In those moments when it seems you are in total exhale of emotion before God, when by grace He chooses to impart sight into areas once hidden, it is there that transformation is at work.

As I paused on this faith journey, God showed be where I came from so that He could show me where I was going. The overwhelming realization that as I looked back, it was no longer drenched in shame but for once burst with a sense of freedom. An abundant sense of thankfulness for all that He had done to get me to this place. To finally have eyes to see my Redeemer had been with me every moment to bring me this far, to look onward "wholly unafraid of anything that I may see in myself in the light" He provides. The miracle of, feeling security in my Restorer, floods my soul...my spirit! For I know by grace, nothing has thrown me off the path of His plan for me! A plan that He created before the beginning of time. How amazing that He chose to make a way for me! Oh, God be my strength in weakness. Take all that satan meant for evil and make it into something good. Make me smaller, so that you may be bigger. Empower me to follow even when the cross requires that I surrender those things I hold precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment